Before buying E36...

Hello!
I'd like to buy BMW E36 (4 or 2 doors) 1.8l. Can anyone give me a link to some site where I can read all about it? You know - what can break the fastest, what's the cost of parts
(original or not), what years to avoid because of somethink, what to look carefully before I buy and so and so.
--
Regards
Andre
Andre wrote:

www.google.com
--
-Fred W

Andre wrote:

At the risk of upsetting the Underpowered Car Owners Club, look into maybe a 323, 325 or 328. Drive one and see if you still like the 318