Before buying E36...

Hello!

I'd like to buy BMW E36 (4 or 2 doors) 1.8l. Can anyone give me a link to some site where I can read all about it? You know - what can break the fastest, what's the cost of parts (original or not), what years to avoid because of somethink, what to look carefully before I buy and so and so.

Reply to
Andre

Fred W

At the risk of upsetting the Underpowered Car Owners Club, look into maybe a 323, 325 or 328. Drive one and see if you still like the 318

Reply to
adder1969