Bentley Service Manual

Hi folks, a belated Merry Christmas to one an all.
I've managed to lay my hands on the Bentley manual for the 5 Series (1989 - 1995) and wondered if anyone could tell me how much of that - if
any - will be relevant to my 1990 730i (E32/M30)?
This manual is in pdf format so if anyone wants a 61MB email just let me know.
A Happy New Year to everyone :-)
--
Regards

Steve G

__________________________________
Merry Christmas Steve -
I'd love a copy of the service manual - unless you were joking.
My son just latched onto a 91 535i, and I'm sure the manual will come in handy. PDF is super, since we can print and grease up only the pages needed for a specific job.
Just downloaded 360MB torrent of a TV show I forgot to record, so a mere 61MB is child's play. With a fast DSL connection, it shouldn't take but a few minutes - or hours.
Thanks
DS toybox(DOT)dale(AT)verizon(DOT)net
SteveG wrote:

Steve,
I don't know of anyone that can receive (or send for that matter) 61MB emails. Now if it happens to find its way to someplace that it can be downloaded from please do let me know... ;-)
BTW - I have a hard copy of that same manual, but it would be cool to have an electronic copy as well, for portability sake.
--
-Fred W

If you wish I can set you up with a gmail account where you can store 2 Gb of emails...
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
BBO wrote:

Please do. Send me the invitation at "Malt_Hound at yahoo dot com"
Thanks!!
--
-Fred W

Done.
no problem.
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
Largest attachment GMAIL allows is 10-12MB... you would have to split it up for that... How about just posting it in one of the binary groups?

SteveG wrote:

Guys and Gals,
Someone off-group just told me that the manual can be downloaded from http://tinyurl.com/aeck5
It looks to be the same one that I have ...
--
Regards

Steve G

thanks,
if anyone has a link to the E39 manual, I'd like to see it posted as well.
thanks
<ducks>
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:24:13 -0800, ducks wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bc633
You're welcome.
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:02:18 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@user.net wrote:

Interesting how when you're an asshole you become anonymous . CBIAM, indeed.
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:17:04 -0800, ducks wrote:

I must have struck a nerve. I fail to see how posting a link, as requested, to the cheapest price I've found for the manual, makes me an a**hole.
I ordered them from that site and received them the very next day. Good service and a great price.
Anonymous? Just sick of spam.
Have a life.

Nothing to stop anyone using a false e-mail address but giving a real name in the text.
--
*Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?

Well, actually, there are a few reasons why doing that may easily link back to email addresses that one might not want disclosed.
But not to worry, Dave, they know who they are, regardless of whatever monkeyspeak comes at the bottom of the post.
London SW

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:56:36 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Very true. Paul Erickson's the name.
"" wrote: > Hi folks, a belated Merry Christmas to one an all. > > I've managed to lay my hands on the Bentley manual for the 5 > Series > (1989 - 1995) and wondered if anyone could tell me how much of > that - if > any - will be relevant to my 1990 730i (E32/M30)? > > This manual is in pdf format so if anyone wants a 61MB email > just let me > know. > > A Happy New Year to everyone :-) > > -- > Regards > > Steve G
Hey Steve,
Happy New Year to you also...
Steve, I own a 1990 BMW 535i, and looking for an owners manual and/or repair manual.
When you get a chance, please e-mail the set to vbenet2004 RemoveThis @yahoo.com
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx again.
SteveG, I would love it - I have an E39, but maybe some of it would apply to me... Can you email me a link, or better yet, can you just post the 61MB file here (and really offend the morality police).
tahnks, Mike