Bentley Service Manual

Hi folks, a belated Merry Christmas to one an all.

I've managed to lay my hands on the Bentley manual for the 5 Series (1989 - 1995) and wondered if anyone could tell me how much of that - if any - will be relevant to my 1990 730i (E32/M30)?

This manual is in pdf format so if anyone wants a 61MB email just let me know.

A Happy New Year to everyone :-)

Reply to
SteveG

__________________________________

Merry Christmas Steve -

I'd love a copy of the service manual - unless you were joking.

My son just latched onto a 91 535i, and I'm sure the manual will come in handy. PDF is super, since we can print and grease up only the pages needed for a specific job.

Just downloaded 360MB torrent of a TV show I forgot to record, so a mere

61MB is child's play. With a fast DSL connection, it shouldn't take but a few minutes - or hours.

Thanks

DS toybox(DOT)dale(AT)verizon(DOT)net

Reply to
DFS

Steve,

I don't know of anyone that can receive (or send for that matter) 61MB emails. Now if it happens to find its way to someplace that it can be downloaded from please do let me know... ;-)

BTW - I have a hard copy of that same manual, but it would be cool to have an electronic copy as well, for portability sake.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

If you wish I can set you up with a gmail account where you can store 2 Gb of emails...

Reply to
BBO

Please do. Send me the invitation at "Malt_Hound at yahoo dot com"

Thanks!!

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Done.

no problem.

Reply to
BBO

Guys and Gals,

Someone off-group just told me that the manual can be downloaded from

It looks to be the same one that I have ...

Reply to
SteveG

thanks,

if anyone has a link to the E39 manual, I'd like to see it posted as well.

thanks

Reply to
ducks

You're welcome.

Reply to
user

Interesting how when you're an asshole you become anonymous . CBIAM, indeed.

Reply to
ducks

I must have struck a nerve. I fail to see how posting a link, as requested, to the cheapest price I've found for the manual, makes me an a**hole.

I ordered them from that site and received them the very next day. Good service and a great price.

Anonymous? Just sick of spam.

Have a life.

Reply to
user

Nothing to stop anyone using a false e-mail address but giving a real name in the text.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well, actually, there are a few reasons why doing that may easily link back to email addresses that one might not want disclosed.

But not to worry, Dave, they know who they are, regardless of whatever monkeyspeak comes at the bottom of the post.

Reply to
FY

Very true. Paul Erickson's the name.

Reply to
user

"" wrote: > Hi folks, a belated Merry Christmas to one an all. > > I've managed to lay my hands on the Bentley manual for the 5 > Series > (1989 - 1995) and wondered if anyone could tell me how much of > that - if > any - will be relevant to my 1990 730i (E32/M30)? > > This manual is in pdf format so if anyone wants a 61MB email > just let me > know. > > A Happy New Year to everyone :-) > > -- > Regards > > Steve G

Hey Steve,

Happy New Year to you also...

Steve, I own a 1990 BMW 535i, and looking for an owner?s manual and/or repair manual.

When you get a chance, please e-mail the set to vbenet2004 RemoveThis @yahoo.com

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx again.

V?

Reply to
VBenet

SteveG, I would love it - I have an E39, but maybe some of it would apply to me... Can you email me a link, or better yet, can you just post the 61MB file here (and really offend the morality police).

tahnks, Mike

SteveG wrote in news:lrXrf.14987$iz3.14956 @text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Reply to
BMW Guy

Largest attachment GMAIL allows is 10-12MB... you would have to split it up for that... How about just posting it in one of the binary groups?

BBO wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@dod.no:

Reply to
BMW Guy