Bentley Service Manual

Hi all, can anyone offer an opinion as to how much use the Bentley service manual would be for someone working on a UK 730i.
The book is fairly obviously biased towards the US market and I'm
guessing that the small M30 engine never made it across the pond in sufficient numbers for Bentley to include it in their book. Is there much significant difference between the 730 and 735?
Opinions would be much appreciated :-)
--
Regards

Steve G
I use my Bentley on my '94 325i all the time. I find it to be very useful.

the bentley is very helpful in general BUT for the V8, it has little specific info. It will help for all other parts of the car which are common, but as I have a 540, the bentley does not really cover this at all. it focuses on the 6 cyl.

Thanks for the comments folks. I might just invest in one.
--
Regards

Steve G