Bi-Xenon not working

Hi, I have an E46 and the passenger side Bi_Xenon stopped working a couple of days ago. I swapped the bulbs from left to right and neither worked, I put them back again and the drivers side worked as normal ( but the passenger still did not )
Anyone any ideas of what I might try before I head down to the d$allr
thanks
Fuses?
I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe the left and right have separate fuses. If the fuse is good, or both sides have the same fuse, then the ballast has taken a bye.
Hi, I have an E46 and the passenger side Bi_Xenon stopped working a couple of days ago. I swapped the bulbs from left to right and neither worked, I put them back again and the drivers side worked as normal ( but the passenger still did not )
Anyone any ideas of what I might try before I head down to the d$allr
thanks
Turns out the schematic diagram soes not indicate multiple fuses. The Light Switching Center Control Unit, Pin 8 (high beam) and Pin 34 (low beam) should have 12v when the respective lights are switched on.

Well, you know you have a lamp that is bad, because when you swap them, the side that worked no longer works.
And you know that you have either a fuse or a ballast or a headlight relay that is bad, because when you swap them, the lamp that worked no longer works.
So, I'd check voltage going into the ballast.... if it's good, swap the ballast and the lamp.
It's not unusual for a lamp failure to blow a fuse and it's not unusual for a bad ballast to blow a lamp. --scott

On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 6:53:42 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Great Stuff thank you,
Where is the light control unit? this sounds helpful thank you. I will buy a bulb.