Blinds/shades/curtains on the back of an E39

Hi all!
Has anyone ever tried to fit blinds/shades/curtains (sorry, I just don't know the correct word for it...) to the rear doors and to the back of an
E39 sedan? Is there a website with info on this subject?
Thanks,
Vasco RIcardo
99 E39
"vricardo" snipped-for-privacy@nospam.mce.iol.pt wrote in message > Hi all!

I was told by my local dealer they are not retro-fittable. I have them in my current E39 and was thinking of buying a newer one that didn't have them.