Bluetooth

Hi everyone. I have a Motorola V330 and I can't get it to connect with my car. I have the passcode and everything I just can't find the device. Anyone know how to get it connected??? --Thanks.

where are you located ? Have you enabled or searched for device
Year and Model? Which generation of bluetooth module if retrofit?
R / John

On 25 Mar 2006 18:22:19 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Let me guess, you found the passcode in your car but it doesn't have a paring button ? My guess is you do NOT have bluetooth in the car. I had the same thing in my 04. It's prewired and you can easily hook up a bluetooth module. Costs about 500 US$