Bluetooth

I currently own a 2004 X3, (E83)I would like to add a bluetooth capability to the car. Can someone please tell me which is the easiest way to go about
doing this?
Thank you very much

http://www.europeanautosource.com/index.php?cPathg_153_158
Not affiliated, just a happy customer.
try to find out an other solution than the original one. original components will cost you a lot. the only advantage is that you can control the device (telephone) with the buttons mounted on your steeringwheel (it will cost you about 750 euro)
I personally first evalued this option, but after a while I opted for the IHF1000 Motorola device. (120 euro for buying it + 60 for the installation). With this system you can do the same as the original bmw devices but with lower price. answering and phonig in your car can not be better and SAFER, too. Ciao

Thank you all for the tips. I live in the US and have Verizon service, which is excellent. They provided me with a Bluetooth headset, Motorola, which was free, when I asked customer service for one, with the renewal of my contract. I know it's not the same as answering from the steering wheel as my husband can in his new 325i, lucky him, but it's quite adequate, with no installation hassles or costs.
Thanks again everyone for the advice, Maria