Bluetooth connection 2005 330i

How do I activate the bluetooth connectivity in my 330i to use my Motorola e815 cellualr phone?

The phone itself has to be activated for the car. If your phone is not on the BMW approved list it will still work but the car display may not show you your entire list of contacts. Either way you have to learn how to operate the car controls for incoming and outgoing calls. If you do understand how to do this any BMW dealer will do it for you. If your car is bluetooth equipped they should have done this for you when you got the car. It generally takes at least 30 seconds.

the Nokia reflashed to the latest firmware I had everything working (contacts, phone numbers and texts), previously the address book was not populated.
However, the beemer only records one phone number per person :( whereas on the phone I may have 2 or 3. -- John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.eze-buy.co.uk