Bluetooth kit for E39

Hi Does anyone know if its possible to buy a kit to enable Bluetooth integration with the cars existing telecoms, on a 2000, or later E39??
Does it fully integrate so that you can scroll through names / numbers etc,
from the MFSW??
Thanks
"Paul Aspinall" snipped-for-privacy@aspy.co.uk wrote in message

When I enquired about retro-fitting the official BMW kit to my 2000 E39, the dealer told me it was possible.
750 GBP + fitting.
Didn't get much past the enquiry really....