BMW

325 e, 1986, neudaren, motor savrsen, maglenke, siber, centralno, sportska sjedala, D tablice, auto ne treba ništa osim uobičajeno održavanje, odlično stanje, potrošnja 9 - 9,5 l, svaka proba moguća
ponude na mail (za točnost podataka odgovaram)
why do people post in HTML?

sjedala, D tablice, auto ne treba nita osim uobi?ajeno odravanje, odli?no stanje, potronja 9 - 9,5 l, svaka proba mogu?a

Some people forget (or don't know how) to turn off rich text format in OE.
DAS
"Josh Assing" < snipped-for-privacy@jassing.comX> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:07:33 -0000, "Dori A Schmetterling"

And some people continue to top post, which is at *least* as offensive as posting in HTML. I've never seen a Usenet etiquette guide that says that HTML is bad and top posting is good. Maybe you have?
However, the HTML poster is probably going to be as pig-headed about carrying on doing it as most top-posters are about their habit. You just can't win...
--
Dan.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:32:52 -0500, Dean Dark

Bingo.