BMW 1998 Cabin filter replacement

I know the filter is located behind the glove box but after removing the glove box,whats next? Car is a series 3 conv.

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:28:36 +0000, Bob in South Carolina wrote:

http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/54597
Yours might not have the sword, but it's in the same location minus the sword if not. If you are bent on doing it yourself, have some bandaids handy. Good luck.
ER
Enoch Root wrote:

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:03:33 +0000, Bob in South Carolina via CarKB.com wrote:

The link has pictures with arrows. Where are you confused? Sword is a piece in older cars that newer models do not have. It's called a sword because... it looks like a sword. This doesn't apply to you. Exciting, I know. But it's not the point.
Click on the link.