BMW 1998 Cabin filter replacement

I know the filter is located behind the glove box but after removing the glove box,whats next? Car is a series 3 conv.

Reply to
Bob in South Carolina

Yours might not have the sword, but it's in the same location minus the sword if not. If you are bent on doing it yourself, have some bandaids handy. Good luck.

ER

Reply to
Enoch Root

I really don't understand your comments,can you elaborate on "swords"?

Reply to
Bob in South Carolina via CarK

The link has pictures with arrows. Where are you confused? Sword is a piece in older cars that newer models do not have. It's called a sword because... it looks like a sword. This doesn't apply to you. Exciting, I know. But it's not the point.

Click on the link.

Reply to
Enoch Root