BMW 3 SERIES CONVERSION

HI,I JUST PURCHASED A BMW 316i AND NOW I NEED TO CONVERT IT INTI ONE MEAN MONSTER WITH A 325 OR 328 ENGINE(if i can find one).The door panels are damaged and i would lyk tobuy new ones,cud u guys tell me were i can find them.im in botswana n we buy most of our spares in south africa so if u knowany websites 4 dealers that ship to botswana or SA pliz help out.and also what performance products would you recommed for either of the above engines.if anyone of u is selling a

325,328 or 330 engine pliz reply,hope to hear from u guys.
Reply to
slk712

Sure... could you by chance send me a check for greater than the amount the doors are worth? Of course, I would then be expected to send your shipping agent the excess funds long before the check clears, right?

Reply to
Fred W

What doors,do you know anyone with the panels or u wanna buy me the whole door?

Reply to
slk712