BMW 316I - petrol tank

I'm having to buy a new petrol tank for my BMW as the old one is split. I was told there are two different types for mine, a twin or single hole. If
anyone has an idea how to find out which one I actually have please tell me. It'll be much appreciated!
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 07:18:05 -0400, "Marielle"

Which year/model/market BMW are you talking about?
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES