BMW 318 Ti Compact ( heated Side Mirrors)

Hi I have BMW 318 Ti Compact 2003 Model E46 I am not sure if the side mirrors are heated, can any body confirm ,it thx -D

Don't know about the compact, but on my E46 sedan the mirrors are heated whenever the motor is running - so I suggest you touch one of the mirrors after your car has run for a few minutes. If it is warmer than the ambient air, they're heated.
Tom K.