BMW 318i 91 Audio Wiring and Carpc Help - PLEASE!!!!! Stressing myself out!!

Hi there, Firstly, hello, just joined and this is my first post here. Nice group, I certainly hope that some of you might be able to help me.
Here is my dillema. I am building myself a carpc, which I have got all
the components for. A Mini Itx P4 system alongside an 8" tm-868 touchscreen supplied with power through a carnetix CNX-p2140 which I want to be able to set on remote start. This will then go through my Pioneer DEH-30mp which in turn is amplified through a panasonic 2 channel m652 amp.
That was the plan anyway! The reality is that I know sweet FA about electronics apart from the bare basics and have got myself stuck at the first hurdle.
The first hurle was infact that the guy I bought the car off had already patched in the Panasonic Amp to whatever connector it is that is standard with BMW.
However, the problem I have here is that I do not and can not for the life of me sem to find a proper wiring diagram for this connector. Does anyone please have one?? He has wired the amp and speakers in some funny way to this connector and I can't work out what is what. ANy help here much appreciated!
Secondly, and also quite important. I want to be able to pulse start my carpc so that it turns on when I deactivate the alarm. This is quite possible but need to know if there is a connector on that block that has that wire on it? If not...then is there one for the ignition on there?
Failing that, does anyone know where the pulse start wire maybe located??
I know it is not the easiest of questions to answer but ANY help would be very, very much appreciated!!
Graciously Wishing for help - T
On 4 Jan 2007 10:02:23 -0800, "xxsunshinegodxx"

Knowing fuck all about electronics is not the place to start...

The radio plug in the dash of the trunk mounted premium sound amp connector?

If your eliminating the dash mounted radio, build your own wiring harness and ignore the original wiring. If you're using a dash radio, I'm sure it's not the stock radio so the same applies. The speaker wiring is not optimal for an aftermarket system anyhow.

This would be a function of the alarm. There should be several outputs from the alarm that pulse (usually ground) depending on arm/disarm state. This is going to be dependent on the type of alarm.

All in all, you've left more questions asked than you originally asked. I suggest finding a friend that knows how to work a meter. You're going to need it... Keep me up to date as I've been thinking of doing this myself, just not sure where to get half the stuff....
Thanks for the swift reply!
I have manged to find a wiring diagram for the Harness that is used by BMW. Yes, the guy that I bought it off was not using the standard BMW stock and so had already made up his own wiring system which I spent last night tring to figure out, so I have now sorted that out and have ordered a new harness that goes to the original BMW thing and then goes to the ISO connector of my Pioneer Stereo.
For the AMp I have decided that I will just bridge the back connections which will aplify the bass and I will also aplify the two back speakers in stereo as well. This will save much messing about and ensure that I have not messed around with wiring too much which is something that I was trying to avoid.
The main problem that I am looking at now is hooking up the Canetix unit to the alarm system. I order to do this I need to find a wire that will pulse a + poitive connection when I press the arm/disarm function on my keyfob. This is where I am at now.
Trouble is, I am in the UK and I believe that the location of the alarm systemd differs between the U.S version, UK version and European versions.
As for the parts, got the carnetix stuff ew but the rest of them were mainly picked up off Ebay Still ended up being quite expensive though. All in all I have spent about 800 on the setup, but that is everything from power supply, to ram and screen. Psycho wrote:

Can't help you there as I know nothing of the alarm system in question. Most alarms will provide a negative pulse which can drive a relay to provide a positive pulse.
On 5 Jan 2007 04:02:19 -0800, "xxsunshinegodxx"