Bmw 318i fuses/Relays + central locking/electric windows

Hi there,

Does anyone know what each fuse in the engine compartment covers? And also what each of the relays covers as well. I have the service manual but it does not list this what I consider to essential information.

It's a 1990 318i manual if it helps. The central locking has stopped working. And what's even more weird is that the electric windows will only work while the doors are OPEN. Once I close the doors, the electric windows stop working.

Reply to
na