BMW 318td E46 broken DSC

I have a problem with BMW 318td E46, compact, 2003 DSC system. I just can't turn it on. Two warning signals on the dashboard are on and clicking the switch is not changing anything. I checked the switch and
it's fine. I have also connected BMW to my laptop by using OBD II system but there are no errors. I understand that sensors are OK because ABS is working correctly. Please help.
Take it to a dealer to check the real fault memory.

Well, currently I live in Poland and (I have checked that allready) dealer won't help you much :-/ The only think I can't do is checking that car with CAN interface because I don't have it yet, so if you have any other ideas - tell me :-)
Why wont they do it? Pay then 10 minutes labour and find out what faults are stored.

But, do you have any ideas what could be wrong?