BMW 320D E46

Hello,
I am the owner of a 5 months old BMW 320d E46 with manual gear box. I notice a slight problem when doing low revs and then accelerating
When I drive at 1800 revs and acceleratate to 2000revs or more I feel a
slight hesitation, you can compare the feeling with the feeling you have when you drive a car with an automatic gear-box when its changes gear. Above 2000 revs it drives great.
Maybe this feeling is normal for a Turbodiesel Car ? Maybe I can't expect after driving a non-diesel car for 13 years that a diesel is as smooth as a non diesel car?
Kind Regards Koen
News.skynet.be wrote:

Hi Koen,
There is a zone with turbo-lag. It could be you that you are in a too high a gear, downshift and have more revs.
There used to be a problem with a faulty sensor, maybe you could ask your dealer to have a look at it.
grtz,
Bart 1999 320d E46 136bhp