bmw 325

i have an e30 bmw 325i manual with a blown engine, I have been offered an e30 325i automatic for free, is this a major job to fit whilst keeping my manual gearbox? help asap

You ought to be able to unbolt the motor and drop the new one right in. The transmission shouldn't be an issue. You can put the auto on eBay when you are done harvesting the motor ...

But remember to swap over the flywheel, the automatics is much lighter due to the mass of the torque convertor. I think the bolts that hold it on may be single use. You could try running it as a lightweight flywheel maybe!