bmw 325 I SE

TROUBLE WITH HEATER BLOWING COLD AIR WHEN TICKING OVER, OK WHEN RUNNING AT NORMAL SPEEDS. PLEASE ANY HELP OUT THERE!!

Either you have air in the system (time to re-bleed it) or a bad water pump.
If it's an E36 325i (1991 to 95 roughly) then your water pump has a metal shaft and plastic impeller if they detach it causes problems. Replacement pump will be all metal.

Usually, when exposed too long in cold air, I get a cold. And when I get a cold, i also have a loss of voice.
You seem to be an exception or is your key board caps lock iced down ?
Reasonably, the thermostat may be stuck open. The water doesn't reach the nominal temperature. I had this problem years ago with a 316i. In addition the engine was running roughly in the same conditions as yours during the winter. Believe me, the BMW dealer replaced, under guaranty, twice the injectors ans a lot of stuff. They never found that the thermostat was bad !!!!!!! I replaced myself. Everything ran fine after.