BMW 3251 1993 model

I jusr purchased a 1993 bmw 3251, where is the oil dip stick, and transmission stick. I see one on right rear of engine. But cant tell if its oil or transmission. What does the 5 service lights that light up when
you start engine.

There's only an oil dip stick on your car. The only way to check the transmission level is to put your finger in the fill hole on the side of the housing. The lights tell you when you need to change the oil or have one of the service inspections done. Many procedures can be found here... http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/techarticles/tech_main.htm
Kyle. 98 740iL 97 M3

The engine oil dipstick, from the drivers seat, is at the front l/h side of the engine. Roughly next to number 2 cyl alongside the inlet manifold. You can't miss it. It has a ring on the top. I can't really believe that someone would be asking, as it's so obvious. Mike.

No transmission dip stick.
--
*Always drink upstream from the herd *