BMW 330 question

Whistling or Burbling noises... while driving at highway speeds with sunroof in the rain when cracked open in the "up" position

Reply to
George W. Kush

Open it more, or close it. If the noise stops, you are not opening it far enough.

When I had a sunroof (I have a convertible now), the tilt feature was by far the most pleasant way to ventilate the car while driving. If you are cracking the roof open less than the full tilt feature wants, airflow can create a whistle sound.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland