bmw 5201 tourer wiper problem

My BMW Tourer has a wiper problem which means I have no continous normal speed, it is running at an intermitent speed. I do have very fast and intermitent. I have changed the wiper motor,the power motor relay switch
and the actual wiper arm. I am now at a loss of what to do next. Can anybody help?

Nick
Thanks for your prompt reply, I forgot to mention that I have also changed the steering column switch. So that it why I am baffled, because i feel I have tried everything. Regards John