BMW 525 IX fuel pump

Fuel is not coming but when i start the engine, i have 12V at the fuse of the fuel pump , maybe a wire is broken , or is there a relais located somewhere , I dont know where the bump is located in the tank .
Would be pleased if anyone could help me
"alfa" wrote:

I recently had to change me BMW 318i fuel pump becuase the engine would not start. The fuel pump was easy for replace and is located under the rear seats (where people sit.).