BMW 525i 94 sedan rear driver side door wont open

Advice need:
BMW 525i 94 the rear driver side door will not open. It does not seem to have any connection to the lock from the outside or inside handles. The lock actuator is making a noise like it is working
properly, but even when I manually put the cable to open the door nothing happens.
I want to know how I can release the lock by working on it from inside the door itself. I can reach the lock with my hand but don't know what to do. Don't know if there is a release lever/button or something in there to release the locking mechanism.
Any advice out there on how to release/open a seized locking mechanism on a BMW driver side rear door.......NOTE: I have the door panel and vapor barrier off already
Hello,
I've got this also, the plastic central locking mechanism on top of the lock wear out. Simply replace, with new ones(<100 euro/piece at that time), by clicking them from the top.
Best regards, Marcel, '92 525i @ 358xxx km.