BMW 530d

Hello I want to buy BMW 530d (year 2001 or 2002) Has anyone experience with this car. Please give your opinions

Yes - I had a 2001 (May) 530D SE Auto from new for 4 years and sold it - several faults along the way, crap audio system, chipped it at 1 year old from 194 to 231 bhp, 370 Nm to 500 Nm torque, around 38 mp (UK) g and high 40s on a run - loved it but with a better audio system
Nick

I've got it but touring model. I'm satisfied and its engine spend less fuel than my previous 525 tds('97). I think it's a great car, has got a well done navigator system which can be upgraded easily by yourself (internet may give you a great help) both with navi software and navi cartography. Just one unfavourable thing: local dealer costs ! It's very expensive buying spare parts and having repairing. bye claudio- Italy