BMW 530i service estimate

Hello, I have a 2002 BMW 530i with ~104k miles. The car is in good condition, but I am going on a long road-trip and wanted to get things checked out
beforehand. I recently noticed the brakes to be catching a little, so am not too surprised by the recommendations below. Can anyone advise if parts + labor quoted below is reasonable? I live in Chicago. Thanks!
Charles
NEED TO DO: (price is parts and labor) - front brake pads, rotors and sensor $ 560 - front sway bar links $ 155 both front and rear pass side have a lot of play in them....front and rear - rear sway bar links $ 176 - Flush brake and clutch fluid $ 300 - change trans fluid $ 64 - change diff fluid $ 80 - Change engine oil and filter $ 88
Total: $ 1423
RECOMMENDED: - Rear brake pads rotors and sensor $440

That's a bit steep, I'd say. My local mechanic charges around $100 for this for labor plus the fluid itself which should not be more than another $50 max.
Pete
wrote

Agreed, I just had the brake fluid flush for $138 at a dealer. The OP Might also consider O2 sensors and spark plugs if they've never been done.
Tom K.
They're already changing the front brake pads/rotors/sensors. They have to be bled afterward anyway. How much more labor is required to just flush the whole system (5 bleed screws and maybe a liter of fluid)? $300 sounds outrageous for a one hour job.
R / John