bmw 540

My 99 540 makes a strange noise when i pull off slow an when i'm about to come to a complete stop like something is grinding or rubbing in the front.
Could that possible be my heel bearings? I've changed my rotos an brake pads but the noise is still there. thanks

Check for anything stuck in the brake callipers. I got this after I drove over a small branch after the February storms, and a stick had got caught up somehow.