Bmw 7 series E38 change number plates

Hi,
I have bought personalized number plates for my E38 but cant figure out how to change them (front or rear), there aren't any screws in the number plates so they must be fixed on behind somehow, should I just
push the existing ones off?
Thanks for any help,
Paul

I'll bet it's velcro :-)

There are [4] holes for self tappers behind the plates. You only need two.
It may be double sided sticky or velcro. Firm steady pressure should get both off.