BMW 7 Series (E65 / E66) 'spare' parts costs

Hi In the light of the recent extended warranty price hikes, in the UK, I am considering not getting a warranty on my vehicle.
Can anyone offer some example prices on 'spare' parts costs on the E65/E66,
with the 4.4 engine? ie. Cost of Brake calipers Resetting computers (i've had this done twice in my first 3 years!) Wheel bearings Oil pumps etc etc
Any hints on likely costs to replace this stuff would be of help (including labour)