"BMW adds value to its sports image"

BMW adds value to its sports image at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20060202-125247-9629r.htm

So the Washington Times reports the news that BMW (now) includes free maintenance - no wonder most folks read the Post instead!
Tom K.
Gotta admire their scoop. Only five years in the making. My 01 had 3yr/36K and they started 4yr/50K in 02.
R / John

The main point of the article was a brief overview of the 2006 BMW 3 series and how it is becoming cost comparable to most sports sedans. Maybe boring news but it is news, either others are catching up or BMW is slipping. Why do I think that? If they could charge an arm and a leg more you bet they would!
Most US rags write to a junior high level of comprehension so you get fluff, nothing new there. And not to spoil the ending :) but the fact BMW may actually be smart enough to have secure remote start soon is good if not a no brainer.
So many sarcastic people so few newsgroups :)