BMW BAVARIA C REVERSE III

Please help me find user manual for BMW BAVARIA C REVERSE III. Thx.

I really can't believe nobody knows where to find that user manual to help me?!??

Well, it's not like a lot of us have a Bavaria. Pretty sure there wasn't a 2007 model

Nope, but I see some guys have those "ancient" 92 325i models that didn't have 2007 model radio in it. :-)

There are some Bavaria owners manuals on eBay. Doesn't look like the one you specifically asked about (I don't think), but it may be something to consider until you can find the right one.
I assume BMW doesn't have one? You can always email them and ask.

Mr. K wrote:

Are you looking for a manual for a BMW *radio* or for a BMW *Bavaria* (known as the 3.0 in markets other than the US)? I have a service manual for the car ... -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)
I am looking for a Bavaria radio tape player manual. That model was inside the 93 318is that i bought without that manual, and I just wanted to find out what are some buttons for. So never mind ...thanx anyway... .

I had the same experience. I went to a "Car Toys" store and asked them how to get a manual. The guy walked out to my car and showed me how to do everything in just a couple of minutes. Anyone under 25 can probably do the same for you.