bmw bluetooth phone book

Any way to manually enter phone book entries? My 2007 328i will pair with my Motorola i580 but won't download the phone book. No help from the owners manual that I can see.

Thanks,

Keith

Reply to
kjg

Go to the BMW web site - I don't think that phone is 100% compatible. the only phones I know that are 100% compatible are the NOKIA 6230i and a couple more NOKIA phones and the Sony Eriksson 800i

Check it out.

Reply to
Oscar

Do u know the link my friend i have the same problem But i couldn't find it on bmw site..

Reply to
Erhanboy

Do u know the link my friend i have the same problem But i couldn't find it on bmw site..

Reply to
Erhanboy

Try here to start with - I know it's the UK BMW site but I had to do a bit of searching.

If it splits copy and paste the entire link to your browser's address bar.

Reply to
Oscar

"Erhanboy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Works on a Blackberry on '07 328XI