bmw bluetooth phone book

Any way to manually enter phone book entries? My 2007 328i will pair with my Motorola i580 but won't download the phone book. No help from the owners manual that I can see.
Thanks,
Keith

Go to the BMW web site - I don't think that phone is 100% compatible. the only phones I know that are 100% compatible are the NOKIA 6230i and a couple more NOKIA phones and the Sony Eriksson 800i
Check it out.
On 3 Nisan, 10:30, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

Do u know the link my friend i have the same problem But i couldn't find it on bmw site..

Try here to start with - I know it's the UK BMW site but I had to do a bit of searching.
http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/bluetooth/0,,1156_149348629__bs-Nw%3D%3D%40bb-N0xJ%40dht-aHR0cDovL3d3dy5iYXllcmlzY2hlYm13Lm5ld2RvbG4ubmV0,00.html
If it splits copy and paste the entire link to your browser's address bar.

Works on a Blackberry on '07 328XI

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/bluetooth/0,,1156_149348629__bs-Nw%3D%3D%40bb-N0xJ%40dht-aHR0cDovL3d3dy5iYXllcmlzY2hlYm13Lm5ld2RvbG4ubmV0,00.html

Thank You my friend