BMW cars screensaver

Hello guys,
I just wanted to tell you about the screensaver I made for all the BMW owners :) , it includes 15 photos, only studio photos !
Hope you enjoy it. Waiting for any sugestions / critics .

BMW Studio Series ScreenSaver
P.S. Now I'm working on 2 other screensaver : one with Sport Concept Cars and the other SUV Concept Cars :) those versions will include a RSS reader !