BMW classified?

Hello, I cam here looking for some classifieds. Can you guys direct me in the right direction to some decent sources in So Cal?
Thx.

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/default.aspx

craigslist.org
Uytkownik "Mike B" wrote

www.autotrader.com www.cars.com
Pete
eBay. AutoTrader.com If you go to Kelley Blue Book (kbb.com), they will link you to cars.com (I'm not sure that cars.com is correct, but kbb.com is correct.)
That's three ...
Therre is also an Auto Classified page on Yahoo.

Mike B wrote:

http://sandiego.oodle.com/vehicle/car/-/make_bmw/ currently lists 1,369 BMWs
http://la.oodle.com/vehicle/car/-/make_bmw/ currently lists 6,484 BMWs
--