BMW classified?

Hello, I cam here looking for some classifieds. Can you guys direct me in the right direction to some decent sources in So Cal?

Thx.

Reply to
Mike B

Jack

craigslist.org

Reply to
Richard Sexton

U¿ytkownik "Mike B" wrote

Pete

Reply to
Pete

eBay. AutoTrader.com If you go to Kelley Blue Book (kbb.com), they will link you to cars.com (I'm not sure that cars.com is correct, but kbb.com is correct.)

That's three ...

Therre is also an Auto Classified page on Yahoo.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

currently lists 1,369 BMWs
currently lists 6,484 BMWs