This is a good call! The original one in the car had cracked and been
welded. I replaced it with a junkyard one, and it didn't fix anything
but it WAS a good suggestion.
Last weekend I replaced the hose going from the reservoir to the master
cylinder, drained and pressure-bled the system. Didn't do any good at
all but the original hose was a little grotty.
Next weekend the project is going to be to change the hose and pipe
between the master and slave cylinders, JUST so I can say I have replaced
"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.