BMW Compatible Bluetooth Phones

I am trying to find a Cingular cell phone that will work with my new BMW's bluetooth interface but does not have a camera. The Motorola L2 phone seems to have all of the bluetooth profiles needed to work with the BMW's hands free system but it is not in their compatibility list. Has anyone used the Motorola L2 in their BMW?

Fred

Reply to
Fred