BMW demographic in UK

http://www.bmweducation.co.uk/coFacts/view.asp?docIDq&topicID=5
Looks like 6-series owners stand out in some ways?

For the record I've never golfed.
(But I'm sure they're talking about the new 6 :-)
The most glaring omission is that the survey does not include as a separate category M drivers - M3, 5,6, Z4M. I bet the typical M3 coupe driver is very different from a 325 Cabriolet driver, even though both are presumably lumped under the 3-series.