BMW diesel engines.

Because it's stupid and selfish not to.

Let's see... One person can take a little extra effort to trim, or MANY people can "scroll down". What's the better way?

Why give fuel to the stupid top-posters and their "I don't want to scroll down" arguments?

Wrong, obviously.

Reply to
dizzy

Tell you what Dizzy I'll stuff the reply where it's most suitable to the question and if the rest is crap I'll delete. the main problem many crap ISP and hotmail and yahoo etc insist on putting adverts at the bottom of each email so I'll cut those if I have time.

Perhaps I take every email and turn it into a book about BMWs - now why didn't someone else think of that.........

Reply to
Oscar

Since virtually *NONE* of us reading and posting to this group use an email account to do so and complain bitterly if someone does, it just became apparent that you do. Get a real newsreader, if only OEX.

FloydR (from OEX)

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

Sorry to upset you but take your beef about real newsreader to Forté as it is their version of a very capable newsreader that also doubles as an email client.

I choose to use Agent and it's a free world - out politicians would have us believe - but we spend an awful lot of time infighting instead of getting our "leaders" to do our bidding.

What is your solution to you problem with me using Agent. Whatever it is it ain't going to happen.

Reply to
Oscar

Sweet, thanks a lot everyone for your replies. One more question, does anyone know the difference in fuel consumption between the 3 and 4 liter diesels? The price difference for the second hand ones is really marginal, so still wondering which one to get? :) Regards, Rafal

Reply to
Raphael Karwin-Krawczyk

Correction 730d 1400 rpm @ 60mph

Reply to
Oscar

Check out the impact on insurancer costs, if any.

If you don't do many miles (say below 10 000 miles p.a.) there won't be a significant fuel cost difference either.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Saw your letter printed in the Sunday Times motoring supplement last weekend.

Reply to
Jeremy

Ha! Fame at last!

:-) DAS