BMW DIS -CONNECTION FAILURE

Please help, Our BMW DIS Machne after properly connect it to the car,it says "THE DIAGNOSTIC HEAD YOU HAVE SELECTED IS LOGICALLY ALLOCATED TO THE OPERATING UNIT and the gives two options 1.DISAP 2.USE NEVERTHELESS and then it starts to load up to 0% then it says "CONNECTION COULD NOT BE CREATED". At first I was thinking its the Head but after replacing with the other from our other Branch which was working properly is doing the same thing.I also changed the connection cable.Has anyone ever come across this problem.Please help.We are an authorised Dealer for BMW by the name of CITY MOTORS here in Malawi Eddims .

Reply to
eddims