BMW DIS SSS CIP GT1, available for download anywhere ?

Hi, I am just seeing if anyone knows where i can download this software for my car PC project. Thanks
Yup, go here:
http://www.bmwtis.com /
Note - there is a subscription fee, but you didn't think this stuff was free, did ya?!
It is a good start, i am currently getting DIS V29 of emule but it is quite a bit out of date. Some guys have managed to get this software installed on a PC and a laptop and I Was hoping to do the same. There are some basic instructions on www.openbmw.org in their 'usergroup'. Even just having the wiring diagrams from DIS would be very helpful for projects.
Thanks