==BMW== display on Nav Screen... How??

Some of the widescreen Nav screens have a floating "==BMW==" shown as a "screensaver" when the car is unlocked or just shut off...
mine simply shows the time at the bottom right of the screen.
Obviously the screensaver is way cooler ... how can I get my 2001 M5 with widescreen navigation to show this?
Go here - www.x5world.com and have a read in the navigation system (and the forums).
You either have: - an old navigation computer which can't display that image, or - an older, outdated version operating system installed.
Either way, the solution to your problems will be on that site. If it is just a software issue, you can download and update the software yourself - no need to involve a dealer...
Paul Martin