BMW E30 318Is what mean...

DME relay what this relay do?

SkF wrote:

It lives next to the fuel pump relay in front of the windscreen, under a plastic strip. Common cause of stalling in older cars.
I hawe there 3 relays one is for fuelpump but other 2 i dont know what means?
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

My UK 318iS E30 only has two. Third may be for some non-UK option.
Im from Croatia i buy that BMW in Germany and i have 3 relays...
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

look here:
www.realoem.com
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland