Bmw E34 single button remote & Serpentine belt. Help needed

My remote for the alarm/central locking on my 1994 e34 is a single button and not two button as shown in the handbook. I've bought a spare off ebay, so can
someone please tell me how to program it? Also has anyone got a diagram they could email to me of the correct route for the serpentine belt on the front of the engine; its a 2.5 diesel (M51) engine. Thanks in advance