BMW E46 Wind Deflector

Good Afternoon.

As the wonderful english weather is approaching I have reluctantly sold my

3 Series Convertable and now alas the wind deflector has to go as well.

So over to you all.

Hope you enjoy the sunshine with the top down.

Reply to
Matt

Sorry to hear you had to get rid of your car. Can't the kid fit in the trunk somehow? ;-)

Anyway, I'm in the US and at the present time, since my President has decided to run the US Dollar into the ground, the exchange rate is not very favorable and I can't afford this unit. Looks like it's in good shape though. Hope you sell it quick.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Mayner