BMW E46 Wind Deflector

Good Afternoon.
As the wonderful english weather is approaching I have reluctantly sold my 3 Series Convertable and now alas the wind deflector has to go as well.
So over to you all. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy71945698
Hope you enjoy the sunshine with the top down.
Matt wrote:

Sorry to hear you had to get rid of your car. Can't the kid fit in the trunk somehow? ;-)
Anyway, I'm in the US and at the present time, since my President has decided to run the US Dollar into the ground, the exchange rate is not very favorable and I can't afford this unit. Looks like it's in good shape though. Hope you sell it quick.
Jeff