BMW E60 Fusion Artificial Leather - UK

BMW currently offer this as a cheap upgrade over Linea Cloth.
Does it look okay? Is it a bit sweaty in summer?
Thanks
Martin

Sir Hugh of Bognor

Well, I would but it's too pricey for me...

I'd say it would be the kiss of death at resale time. Too many remember vinyl or leather cloth as being the sign of a base model. This only seems to apply to the UK, though.
--
*Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco *