BMW e90 navigation DVD alternate options ?

Hi,
I've been asked by my boss to find alternate DVD with naviagation software for his E90 model with Poland's map. Currently we got BMW signed official CD for
Poland but for E39 model. BMW sayz that E90 Polish map will be ready in... 2007. They're updating roads (Really ? We still got about 400km of highways in Poland so I don't know waht they are updating...) and new administrative borders (well this happened about 10 years ago, nice timing)...
Are there any alternative manufacturers of DVD with Central Europe (Poland) for E90 ?
--
-=[ Lukasz C. Jokiel ]=-
-=[ http://klonex.com.pl/~lcj ]=-