bmw elec. problems

I have a 86 bmw 325 and I started to lose power while driving, the radio went off and on, lost windshield wipers for a second, and the car became very sluggish. The battery eventually went dead. I just removed and had my alternator tested and it is fine. Any suggestions before I send it to my mechanic? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
bobby727

Yes. If the alternator light bulb is defective, your alternator will not charge. The one one the dash.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Check the ground connections on the battery and alternator. Replace the main relay.

Reply to
Bob Kegel