Bmw electic seat PLEASE HELP

Hi I Have just purchased a new set of leather BMW memory seats off a 2003 ci I have fitted them into my car but cant get the them to work. I thought the wireing in the old manual one's would be the same. any
suggestions any one?.
is there a conector already there? that needs plugging or do I have to go and get them rewired by the BMW dealers