bmw ipod adapter

Hi
Can i connect an Ipod to a BMW Reverse unit? is there an adapter for that?
My car is a 320D, 2000, Europe
thanks!
jnuno

Dension make a kit, try here http://www.ipodcarkitdirect.co.uk / If you have built in Sat. Nav. or a CD changer already you may not be able to use this, though I think this advice applies to new models.
I've got the Dension kit in my e39, and another friend has it in his e46.
Very good bit of kit and highly recommended.
www.ipodmycar.com
The guy that runs that (Conrad) is very helpful.